May 5, 2012
Richboro, PA 18954
Long Term Care/Skilled Nursing Facility
Physical Therapist- Physical Therapist job in CCRC
Physical Therapist-Advance your career at one of the finest skilled nursing facilities (SNF) in the country. Physical Therapist New grads welcome!
As a Physical Therapy professional with our company, you will enjoy significant advantages found only with an industry leader. Our primary role is to help our patients, residents, and clients gain and maintain as much control and independence in their lives as possible. We emphasize strengths, not limitations. We provide the appropriate setting and level of care that enable individuals to reach their highest functional level. We do so while preserving each person’s dignity and sense of well being.
The Physical Therapist organizes, creates, and executes physical therapy programs tailored to each client’s needs. He/she encourages patient participation in tasks and therapies designed to restore, reinforce, and enhance independence and productivity following illness or injury. The physical therapist serves a geriatric population.
- Determine appropriate PT, POC & D/C and make adjustments as necessary
- Masters degree, or higher, in Physical Therapy from an accredited physical therapy program
- Physical Therapy license, or pending, in the state
- New Graduates welcome!
- 100 % Medical and Dental coverage from your first day of employment
- Group term life, AD&D and Disability insurance plans
- 401-K with generous employer match
- Continuing ED/CEU assistance
Questions? **** or submit your confidential resume at ****
More Jobs From This Employer
Report this job
Job Seeker Log In