Since 1982, Amedisys
Home Health has grown to be a national leader in the home healthcare industry meeting high expectations for rewarding careers. We are currently seeking an Account Executive for ourhome health medical sales. Join a healthcare company named Best Small Company by Forbes magazine for the past three years running! We are growing rapidly and seeking a dynamic healthcare sales professional which is why we need YOU! We believe what we do is an honor and a privilege - we make it possible for patients to remain where they prefer to be - in their homes. And we believe that each and every employee is responsible for our success - one person at a time.
Account Executive : Medical Sales
Responsibilities of Account Executive includes:
Establishing and developing new business contacts Maintaining current relationships. Developing and implementing a sales and marketing plan.
1. Bachelor's Degree in business and/or management preferred.
2. Two (2) years sales experience in the health care industry.
3. Formal sales training
4. Competent organization skills
5. Ability to handle stressful situations/deadlines
6. Excellent oral/written communication and interpersonal skills
7. Must demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively with all members of the healthcare delivery team.
8. Demonstrates the ability to support the philosophy, objectives and goals of the home health region.
9. Forecasts needs; set priorities
10. Personal transportation, valid drivers license and automobile insurance coverage
Job Seeker Blog
My Job, My Health
Help and FAQ
**** SnagAJob.com, Inc. All rights reserved
Amedisys Home Health Care Services
Website : http://www.amedisys.com
Amedisys is a leading provider of home health care and hospice services, with agencies located across the United States. The company was incorporated 1982. In 1994, the company became public and currently trades on The Nasdaq Market under the symbol AMED . Amedisys Disclaimer Amedisys Home Health Care does not exclude, deny benefits to, or otherwise discriminate against any person on the ground of race, color, national origin, or on the basis of disability or age in admission to, participation in, or receipt of the services and benefits of any of its programs and activities or in employment therein, whether carried out by the agency through a contractor or any other entity with whom the agency arranges to carry out its programs or activities.