May 5, 2012
Red Boiling Springs, TN
Physical Therapist-Director of Rehab (DOR)-Ready t
Physical Therapist-The Director of Rehab Services (must be licensed Physical Therapist) is responsible for the overall leadership and operation of facility, focusing on providing quality patient care in the Skilled Nursing Setting.
ABOUT US: Our primary role is to help our patients, residents, and clients gain and maintain as much control and independence in their lives as possible. We emphasize strengths, not limitations. Because we are committed to providing personalized patient solutions, we have developed some of the most effective therapy programs and tools in the industry. We collaborate with our patients, fellow staff and customers to design programs that help our patients regain their maximum functional abilities.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Develops an annual business plan and recommends strategic plans and goals for Skilled Nursing Program services, and develops and implements operating plans necessary to achieve approved strategic goals. Assists subordinates in developing and meeting appropriate goals and objectives for their areas.
• Develops, secures approval of and administers the annual operating budgets of the facility. Implements appropriate methods to monitor adherence to budgets and correct variances.
• Analyzes various aspects of the business to bring about best practice in delivering care that results in the best functional outcome for the patient at a cost competitive level
• Oversees and conducts financial analyses of strategic, business, operating and financial issues, and communicates the results of these analyses to senior management for decisions and actions in order to improve the management, control, profitability, and productivity of the program.
• Promotes continuous improvement in methods of delivery by revising and developing standards, implementing appropriate corrective actions to resolve discrepancies and ensuring adherence to quality assurance programs.
• Participates in developing organization-wide policies and procedures, and ensures subordinate supervisors administer approved policies and procedures effectively. Evaluates subordinate’s recommendations concerning unit procedures and approves implementation as appropriate.
• Collaborate with peer staff on outstanding issues, daily operations and special projects.
• Supervise both clinical and admin. staff and ensure compliance with the APTA/AOTA standards and clinic policies and procedures.
• Provide leadership in establishing the philosophy of rehabilitation for the facility with fellow staff members and based on the needs of the patients.
• Provide direct patient care including the initial evaluation, determination of the treatment program, and implementation of the treatment program.
• Conduct ongoing evaluation of the patient’s progress in cooperation with other members of the health care team. Maintain an up-to-date record of individual patient treatment sessions.
• Oversees the maintenance of the clinical records in accordance with the facility’s policy and procedure manuals.
Our Industry Leading Benefits: A choice of health plans, including below
• Dental insurance
• Vision care plan
• Lifestyle Management Programs
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and WorkLife Services
• Health care spending account
• Child care assistance
• Company-paid and voluntary life, accident and disability insurance
• 401(k) SavingsPlus Plan
• Voluntary cancer and legal insurance
• Business travel insurance
• Discount programs and services
• Nursing home discounts
• Direct deposit of paycheck
• Vacation and sick leave
• Referral bonuses
We encourage employees to focus on their professional goals and seek opportunities to develop their career. To that end, we offer several opportunities for career advancement such as:
• Continuing education assistance
• Assistance with professional dues and licensure
• Ongoing clinical support
• Master clinician program
Questions? **** or submit your confidential resume at **** Visit us on-line @ ****
More Jobs From This Employer
Report this job
Job Seeker Log In
Phone : 1-877-221-2981
Email : email@example.com
Website : http://www.criticalcxt.com
Critical Connection's exclusive, hands-on screening process connects healthcare organizations and private practices with the most talented physical therapists, occupational therapists, speech therapists, radiology technicians, and administrative staff, throughout the United States. Our boutique recruiting firm provides healthcare employers with a consistent source for top-quality job candidates specifically chosen for their organization through our highly selective and individualized candidate-selection process. Need talent? Find it here.