Area of Interest
: Rehabilitation Services - PT
: Full Time - Permanent
: Manglass, Nicole
: **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. is looking for remarkable Physical Therapists. At **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***., you can really care for your patients - and your thoughts, opinions and expertise will always be respected. Our patient ratios are smaller. Our centers are state-of-the-art. Our benefits package is outstanding. And our regular shifts help you balance your career and your personal life.
Genesis HealthCare operates more than 200 skilled nursing centers in 13 states, and offers rehabilitation services to nearly 1,000 health care facilities in 25 states. And right now, we have opportunities near you. So apply today. For a remarkable PT, it's a remarkable opportunity.
As a Physical Therapist at **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***., you will:
•Use the latest assessment tools, clinical interventions and treatments with outpatient, short-term rehabilitation and long-term inpatient populations
•Teach skills that diminish or correct pathologies and restore, reinforce and enhance the performance of physical tasks
•Provide range-of-motion, strengthening and functional training to patients following joint replacement surgery to help them achieve independence in ADL and leisure activities
•Develop safe and effective exercise programs that improve function and reduce the risk of fractures in patients with osteoporosis
•Educate patients diagnosed with a variety of illnesses to better understand and manage their conditions
•Use discharge planning skills to promote independence, maximize function and return patients to their homes
As one of the nation's largest long-term care and rehabilitation providers, we offer a generous and wide-ranging compensation package from day one, including:
• Medical/dental/vision insurances
• Company-paid life insurance and short-term disability
• Voluntary insurance programs
• 401(k) Program
• Continuing Education Programs
• Leadership Training Program
• Pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts
• Extensive paid leave for holidays
• Service awards
• Generous Elder Care benefit for family members
Interested in Traveling? Call to learn more about the Genesis Rehab Services internal traveler program, The Passport Program!
: Requirements for Physical Therapists:
Must have a valid Physical Therapy license in the state(s) of practice, or proof of license eligibility.
Must have a Master's degree in Physical Therapy or a related field.
• For individuals who completed appropriate Physical Therapy education prior to January 1, 2002, with a valid Physical Therapy license in the state(s) of practice or proof of license eligibility, a Bachelor's degree in Physical Therapy (or related field), plus five (5) years of progressively responsible experience in Physical Therapy will be accepted in lieu of the Master's degree.
• A foreign-degree equivalent to the first professional degree, consistent with state licensing rules, will be accepted in lieu of Master's degree.
Genesis Rehab Services offers relocation assistance for many positions! Contact us to learn more!
Genesis Rehabilitation Services
Website : http://www.rehab.com/
Genesis Rehab Services is proud to share the success of our collaborative efforts and announce that legislation has been passed for an EXTENSION OF THE MEDICARE B THERAPY CAPS EXCEPTION PROCESS THROUGH 2007 that the president signed into law. Genesis Rehab Services is proud to be an active and founding member of the Long Term Care Consortium (LTCC). The LTCC was founded to promote the highest level of rehabilitation services in Long Term Care; to serve as resources and Clinical Leaders in Long Term Care Rehabilitation to the national associations and regulatory agencies; and to facilitate incorporation of Long Term Care issues into CE's developed by the associations and curriculums of the Universities. It is comprised of leaders from the nation's premier long-term care rehabilitation providers.