May 5, 2012
Physical Therapist- Physical Therapists seeking a
Physical Therapist- Physical Therapy seeking a phenomenal career with a patient centric Rehab Company? Apply now! -Advance your career at one of the finest skilled nursing facilities (SNF) in the country. Physical Therapist New grads welcome!
About Us: Our primary role is to help our patients, residents, and clients gain and maintain as much control and independence in their lives as possible. We emphasize strengths, not limitations. Because we are committed to providing personalized patient solutions, we have developed some of the most effective therapy programs and tools in the industry. We collaborate with our patients, fellow staff and customers to design programs that help our patients regain their maximum functional abilities.
The Physical Therapist organizes, creates, and executes physical therapy programs tailored to each client’s needs. He/she encourages patient participation in tasks and therapies designed to restore, reinforce, and enhance independence and productivity following illness or injury. The physical therapist serves a geriatric population.
- Determine appropriate PT, POC & D/C and make adjustments as necessary
- Masters degree, or higher, in Physical Therapy from an accredited physical therapy program
- Physical Therapy license, or pending, in the state
- New Graduates welcome!
Our Industry Leading Benefits:
A choice of health plans
• Dental insurance
• Vision care plan
• Lifestyle Management Programs
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and WorkLife Services
• Health care spending account
• Child care assistance
• Company-paid and voluntary life, accident and disability insurance
• 401(k) SavingsPlus Plan
• Voluntary cancer and legal insurance
• Business travel insurance
• Discount programs and services
• Nursing home discounts
• Direct deposit of paycheck
• Vacation and sick leave
• Referral bonuses
We encourage employees to focus on their professional goals and seek opportunities to develop their career. To that end, we offer several opportunities for career advancement such as:
• Continuing education assistance
• Assistance with professional dues and licensure
• Ongoing clinical support
• Master clinician program
Questions? **** or submit your confidential resume at **** Visit us on-line @ ****
More Jobs From This Employer
Report this job
Job Seeker Log In
Phone : 1-877-221-2981
Email : email@example.com
Website : http://www.criticalcxt.com
Critical Connection's exclusive, hands-on screening process connects healthcare organizations and private practices with the most talented physical therapists, occupational therapists, speech therapists, radiology technicians, and administrative staff, throughout the United States. Our boutique recruiting firm provides healthcare employers with a consistent source for top-quality job candidates specifically chosen for their organization through our highly selective and individualized candidate-selection process. Need talent? Find it here.