As the Metabolic Specialist, you will provide technical leadership and training to Personal Training department, Metabolic Technicians, and members in the areas of metabolic testing, heart rate monitors and RiskPoint. Consistently provide metabolic testing and heart rate monitor services coinciding with company values and vendor guidelines.
- Ensure the Personal Training department markets, promotes, and implements metabolic testing, heart rate monitor and RiskPoint programs along with educational seminars for members that compliment all exercise programming.
- Ensure Personal Training department meets or exceeds monthly metabolic testing, heart rate monitor and RiskPoint revenue goals.
- Conduct Heart Rate training and Master Your Metabolism seminars
- Manage inventory, COGS, and 90-day new hire checklist
- Implement marketing and promotional strategies adhering to company values & vendor guidelines
- Conduct quality control checks on active technicians & managing Metabolic testing schedule
- Four year degree in kinesiology, sports medicine, or related field preferred.
- Three to five years in Health and Fitness field
- Minimum of one nationally accredited Personal Training certification
- Cardiovascular Athlete (runner, cyclist, triathlete) preferred
- 1 year experience with heart rate training and heart rate monitor products
- 1-2 years experience performing metabolic tests and test interpretation
FL-Boca Raton - BRT - Boca Raton Life Time Athletic
Life Time Fitness, Inc.
Website : http://www.lifetimefitness.com