REGISTERED NURSE- VERSANT RESIDENCY PROGRAM','1205011040','Not Applicable','!*!RN VERSANT RESIDENCY PROGRAM
We are currently looking for a Registered Nurse - RN whose compassion, clinical expertise, and excellence are top priority. As an RN, you will conduct patient assessments and develop and implement nursing care plans to foster quality outcomes. You will have the opportunity to apply sound judgment, clinical expertise, and execute critical nursing interventions to all patient populations within the patient care setting.
Duties of the RN may include the following but not limited to:
· Assess patient's status, analyze and interpret information for intervention
· Work with physicians to facilitate quality patient care.
· Confers with Nursing Supervisors / Director as it relates to patient care outcomes
· Interacts on a continuous basis with other departments by directing activities towards positive outcomes
· Establishes delivery system and utilize nursing process.
· Follows policies, procedures, standards for hospital.
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***.'s Versant RN Residency includes:
Instructor-led courses featuring current and emerging clinical guidelines and standards
Clinical preceptors who provide personalized bedside training
Mentors who provide personal support and career development guidance
Debriefing sessions that offer a forum for exchange between Residents
Core curriculum 25%
Our core curriculum supports your transition from novice to confident professional and includes classroom training, labs and simulations.
Guided Clinical Experience 75%
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***.'s Versant RN Residency participants receive hands-on experience supplemented by classroom training, labs and simulations.
','!*!Candidates for the RN/ Registered Nurse should meet the following requirements:
· Hold and maintain a current state license to practice as a Registered Nurse / RN.
o Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing
o BLS (Required)
o ACLS (Preferred)
o PALS (Preferred)
· Ability to apply sound judgment with clinical skills to ensure optimal patient care
· Accepts and supports changes in work assignments as related to department and patient needs.
· Participates in all departmental and hospital wide educations offerings, mandatory for position along with an ongoing pursuit of Continuing Education Credits
in clinical subjects, management, personal growth and development.
· Knowledge of relevant equipment, policies, procedures, and strategies to promote effective quality outcomes
Newly Licensed RN Requirements- VERSANT PROGRAM
Complete **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. Versant RN Residency employment application (including career and educational goals)
3.0 GPA or higher in nursing curriculum is preferred (additional documentation to support a GPA of less than 3.0 will be required)
Current MO RN license
Two letters of recommendation from clinical instructors
Less than one year of experience
Be hired as a **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. employee
· Benefits provided
o Health care / Dental
o 401 K','Nursing','MO-St. Louis','','746-**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. - St. Louis, MO','Full-time','Varied','','','','REGISTERED NURSE- VERSANT RESIDENCY PROGRAM