Note: Please read the complete description below before applying for this job. Complete DescriptionSummary:
Clean assigned areas of Portiuncula Center for Prayer and Poverello Holistic Center in accordance to established procedures. Assist Dietary staff in various functions including dishwashing, cleaning dining room and restocking supplies.
1. Make beds and place clean towels and washcloths where needed.
2. Vacuum carpets/rugs and mop floors in rooms, hallways, and stairwells in assigned areas.
3. Dust furniture, windowsills, and blinds. Sanitize toilets, showers, tubs, and restock paper towels, toilet paper, and soap.
4. Check lamps and replace burned out bulbs and inspect rooms for items left by guests and give to front office or in place on table in entryway (at Kairos) with room number attached.
5. Serve food in serving line. Wash dishes, trays, utensils, pots and pans.
6. Clean dining tables, floors and counters. Restock salt and pepper, sugar, cream, tea, coffee, napkins.
Education and experience:
High school diploma or GED
One year housekeeping experience, preferably in a hotel or hospital
Additional InformationWeekend and/or Holiday Rotation may be required.
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. is committed to diversity. Diversity is about inclusion of differences and the respectful involvement of all people, calling forth the gifts from each person's culture, perspective, and background. We believe that respecting, leveraging, and celebrating the diversity of our work force, our patients, residents and their families, and our communities create value. We practice inclusion because it is central to our mission and values, and enables us to respond to the diverse needs of those we serve. **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***., a Catholic Health System, builds communities of healing and hope by compassionately responding to human need in the spirit of Jesus Christ. **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We comply with all applicable local, state and federal civil rights and equal employment laws and regulations. The men and women of **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. are special because first and foremost they believe in service to others. Our 10,000-plus employees and the more than 1,700 physicians on staff are here to help, care and heal. Our desire to serve is matched by our commitment to excellence, and by our belief that to deliver the very finest health care we must continually learn, improve and develop our abilities. Our integrated system includes six owned acute care hospitals and 14 owned long-term care and residential centers. These quality health care facilities enables us to meet the growing needs of the communities we serve.