Registered Nurse Full Time 11pm to 7am Shift
St Albans Healthcare-596 Sheldon Road
****- toll free
As a Registered Nurse / RN at Genesis HealthCare, you can really care for your patients and your thoughts, opinions and expertise will always be respected. Our centers are state-of-the-art. Our benefits package is outstanding. And our regular shifts help you balance your career and your personal life.
Genesis HealthCare operates more than 200 skilled nursing centers in 13 states, and offers rehabilitation services to nearly 1,000 health care facilities in 23 states. And right now, we have openings near you. So apply today. For a remarkable RN like you, it's a remarkable opportunity.
As a Registered Nurse / RN at Genesis HealthCare, you will:
* Use your physical assessment skills and mastery of fine nursing principles to manage a range of acute-care and rehabilitation patients
* Develop and implement individualized care plans for your patients
* Assist with orientation and supervision of nursing staff
Registered Nurse / RN Requirements:
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited school of nursing preferred
* Current license for the state in which you are applying
* Some supervisory experience highly desirable
As one of the nation's largest long-term care and rehabilitation providers, we offer a generous and wide-ranging compensation package, including:
* Medical/dental/vision insurances
* Company-paid life insurance and short-term disability
* Voluntary insurance programs
* Continuing Education Programs
* Leadership Training Program
* Pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts
* Extensive paid leave for holidays
* Service awards
* Generous Elder Care benefit for family members
For more information or to apply ****-JOBS.
Job Seeker Blog
My Job, My Health
Help and FAQ
**** SnagAJob.com, Inc. All rights reserved
Genesis Rehabilitation Services
Website : http://www.rehab.com/
Genesis Rehab Services is proud to share the success of our collaborative efforts and announce that legislation has been passed for an EXTENSION OF THE MEDICARE B THERAPY CAPS EXCEPTION PROCESS THROUGH 2007 that the president signed into law. Genesis Rehab Services is proud to be an active and founding member of the Long Term Care Consortium (LTCC). The LTCC was founded to promote the highest level of rehabilitation services in Long Term Care; to serve as resources and Clinical Leaders in Long Term Care Rehabilitation to the national associations and regulatory agencies; and to facilitate incorporation of Long Term Care issues into CE's developed by the associations and curriculums of the Universities. It is comprised of leaders from the nation's premier long-term care rehabilitation providers.