May 5, 2012
Skilled Nursing Facility
Occupational Therapist- Occupational Therapist job
Occupational Therapist-OTR/L SNF Setting...Advance your career at one of the finest skilled nursing facilities(SNF) in the country. New grads welcome!
As an Occupational Therapy (OTR/L) professional with our company, you will enjoy significant advantages found only with an industry leader. Our primary role is to help our patients, residents, and clients gain and maintain as much control and independence in their lives as possible. We emphasize strengths, not limitations. We provide the appropriate setting and level of care that enable individuals to reach their highest functional level. We do so while preserving each person’s dignity and sense of well being.
The Occupational Therapist (OTR/L)organizes, creates, and executes occupational therapy programs tailored to each client’s needs. He/she encourages patient participation in tasks and therapies designed to restore, reinforce, and enhance independence and productivity following illness or injury. The Occupational Therapist serves a geriatric population.
• Determine appropriate OT patients, create an individualized treatment plan (long and short term goals) and make adjustments as necessary
• Masters Degree, or higher, in Occupational Therapy from an accredited occupational therapy program
• Occupational Therapy license, or pending, in the state
• Occupational Therapy New Graduates Welcome!
• 100 % Medical and Dental coverage from your first day of employment
• Group term life, AD&D and Disability insurance plans
• 401-K with generous employer match
• Continuing ED/CEU assistance
Questions? **** or submit your confidential resume at ****
More Jobs From This Employer
Report this job