Job Title: Clinical Lead Opportunity
Department: WS IM\nPractice
Entity: Physician Organization/Care Mgmt Company
City: St. Charles
Work\nLocation: Wall Street Admin
Position Type: FT Hrly\nNonexempt
Shift Days: \nMonday
Shift Hours\n- Length of Shift: Varied
Shift Hours Per Pay Period: \n80
Description: St. Louis Business Journal\nnamed **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. - St. Louis winner of Best Places to Work\naward!
Under general supervision, provides and directs patient care\nincluding assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation within\nthe guidelines of the standards of nursing care and operational\nguidelines.
Responsible for assisting the physician with total\npatient care through patient assessment, implementing any necessary\nprocedures or treatments, participating in patient teaching,\ncommunicating effectively with others and participating in decision\nmaking. In addition, this position under the guidance of the Clinical\nTeam Leader will facilitate patient access via ensuring efficient\npatient flow, patient care, and patient phone access for the entire\nsite.
- Previous supervisory experience is\npreferred
- RN, LPN or MA certification/Licensure/Registration OR 5\nyears of related experience required
- High level of motivation to\nresolve issues in a timely manner.
- Ability to multitask and have\nstrong attention to detail.
- Support and fulfill the mission and\nvalues of SSM.
The benefits of working for a leading healthcare\norganization in the St. Louis area:
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time\noff
- And much, much more!
Through our exceptional health care\nservices, we reveal the healing presence of God.
Clinical Lead, RN,\nOffice Nurse, LPN, MA, Medical Assistant