GET SIMILAR JOBS BY EMAIL.
Thank you for your interest in the Clinical Applications Specialist.
To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Invalid email address
By applying to a job using Monster.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Monster Terms and Conditions
for use of our website.
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***.
Los Angeles, Ca 90001
Medical Devices and Supplies
Job Reference Code
Clinical Applications Specialist
About the Job
Los Angeles, CA - The Clinical Applications Specialist will provide ultrasound imaging skills, knowledge, and technical expertise in the sale and marketing of ultrasound products and to the improvement and development of those products. EOE M/F/D/V * Assist the sales organization in demonstrating and selling all ultrasound products by providing the technical imaging expertise of ultrasound.
* Provide the technical imaging expertise for the installation of customer products.
* Provide extended on-site support and/or training to the customer after installation.
* Establish and maintain relationships with Physicians, Nursing Management, and other associated personnel at the customer level.
* Troubleshoot, identify and correct any equipment-related adjustments, functions, or problems by initially troubleshooting over the phone prior to going on-site. Observe procedures and provide the customer with instructions on how to troubleshoot the problem. Initiate technical support, repair, or other appropriate response to any issue beyond the Specialist's clinical expertise.
* Coordinate and develop strategies with Sales Representatives, Regional Managers, and Area Managers in maximizing the sale of Olympus products, particularly ultrasound, in their individual territory, region, or area.
* Provide training to Olympus personnel, particularly in the sales organization, by developing appropriate training materials and methods to support the Sales Training Department.
* Support internal and external education courses and activities related to the clinical usage of ultrasound products.
* Participate at meetings, shows, and conventions to demonstrate and promote ultrasound products.
* Report any problems, needs, ideas, etc. related to product and/or techniques to the appropriate Product or Research and Development Manager.
* Support the clinical evaluation of new product development.
* Maintain working relationships with all levels of the sales organization and other support functions, such as customer service and repair, operations, field service engineering, and administration.
* Develop and maintain effective knowledge of competitive products and provide input to Management.
* Perform other related duties as assigned.
(ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONSIDERED)
* A Bachelor's Degree in a related field is required.
* A minimum of 3 years of clinical experience with ultrasound is required.
* Must be a Board Certified Radiology Technologist,(R.T. R.) and /or Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographer (RDMS). Must maintain all certification and/or registrations and be registered in at least 2 modalities, of which should be abdominal and OB/GYN or rectal.
* Previous business experience in product demonstration, installation, and usage instruction is preferred.
* A background in gastroenterology is useful and preferred.
* The ability to effectively communicate and educate Physicians, Nursing and Sales Personnel is essential.
* Extensive travel is required.
* The following physical demand is required:
- Stand/Sit/Walk 8 hours per day.
If interested, please apply online at ****Job Tools
Your information may be shared with the company.
Report this job
All **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. jobs
View **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. Company Profile
View similar jobs
All Los Angeles, CA jobs
Browse all jobs