May 5, 2012
Physical Therapist- Physical Therapist job in Outp
Physical Therapist needed for a OUTPATIENT ORTHO facility.
Are you a motivated Physical Therapist looking to join a team that shares the same work ethic in providing high quality care to our patients in a friendly, positive environment?
New Grads Welcome- will mentor & train. Excellent opportunity for career growth!
New Grad Mentorship-The clinic shall make available a structured mentoring program which may include, but not be limited to direct and/or indirect supervision of professional work, assigned readings, discussion and review of literature of current topics, presentations of clinical interest to colleagues in the Clinic and assistance with skills acquisition.
Physical Therapists at our client's outpatient ortho clinics provide quality care for general ortho sports injuries & conditions. Manual skills a PLUS, but will train!
Treatments are designed to return patients to their maximum ability & independence with quality care & individualized attention at state of the art facilities. Exciting opportunity to work for a clinic that values clinical experience & supports specialization through competitive continuing education funds.
• Evaluates patients according to physician referral.
• Treats patients according to plan using conventional treatment methods.
• Completes all patient documentation.
• Initiates and documents patient teaching including family and/or significant others. Uses appropriate Patient Education documentation modality.
• Demonstrates open and effective communication with other team members.
• Demonstrates an active involvement in continuous learning.
• Participates in activities that promote Clinic operations and program development.
• Committee involvement.
• Orthopedic and Sports Rehabilitation • Hand Therapy and Splint Fabrication
• Massage Therapy
• Spine Rehabilitation
• Foot Orthotics
• Custom Sport Bracing
• Industrial Rehabilitation Programs
• Vestibular Rehabilitation
• Isokinetic Testing
• Performance Enhancement Training
• DPT Assistance
• Clinical Specialization covered i.e. Manual Therapy Cert., OCS etc..
• Clinical Management Ladder
• Short & long term disability
• Employee assistance program
• Stock purchase plan
• Great benefits package: 3 weeks vacation, 5 days sick, 401k, flex spending accounts, APTA dues & license SIGN-ON BONUS!
Questions? **** or submit your confidential resume at ****
More Jobs From This Employer
Report this job
Job Seeker Log In
Phone : 1-877-221-2981
Email : email@example.com
Website : http://www.criticalcxt.com
Critical Connection's exclusive, hands-on screening process connects healthcare organizations and private practices with the most talented physical therapists, occupational therapists, speech therapists, radiology technicians, and administrative staff, throughout the United States. Our boutique recruiting firm provides healthcare employers with a consistent source for top-quality job candidates specifically chosen for their organization through our highly selective and individualized candidate-selection process. Need talent? Find it here.