Medical Office Specialist - Skyline Neuroscience Associates (Nashville, TN)','03922-21093','United States-Tennessee-Nashville-Skyline Neuroscience Associate','Full-time','!*!HCA Physician Services implements innovative, value added solutions that help physicians deliver high quality, cost effective healthcare to support HCA's commitment to the care and improvement of human life. We focus on quality, streamlining operations and innovative technology to provide value added solutions that help physicians deliver high quality, cost effective healthcare.
We offer an excellent benefits package, competitive salary and growth opportunities. Join our team and share your skills and talents with the nation's largest private provider of healthcare services.
The Medical Office Specialist is a key member of the Physician Practice and provides clinical/administrative expertise to ensure all patients receive high quality, efficient care.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• Working at the reception desk
• Communicating with patients and providers
• Scheduling, canceling, and rescheduling patient appointments
• Reminding patients of upcoming appointments and tracking missed appointments
• Answering multiple telephones and accurately documenting messages
• Forwarding telephone calls appropriately and following up on return calls
• Checking-in patients and properly documenting registration
• Insurance verification and verification of patient demographics
• Filing medical records
• Retrieving medical records and delivering to appropriate providers or department
• Filing patient and administrative files
• Copying and faxing duties
• Collecting co-pays and cash from patients, getting authorization on credit cards
• Entering charges, payments, and balancing the day in the computer','!*!KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES - This position requires the following minimum requirements:
• Knowledge of basic office equipment including copier, fax machine, and computer.
• Skill in dealing with interpersonal issues and customer relations.
• Ability to handle multiple priorities at once with minimal supervision.
• Ability to comprehend and follow written and verbal instructions.
• Ability to organize and communicate clearly.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality of patient and employee information.
EDUCATION - A high school diploma or GED is required.
EXPERIENCE - Less than one year of experience is required; however, one to three years of experience is preferred.','Medical Office Specialist - Skyline Neuroscience Associates (Nashville, TN)