Speech language pathology jobs in San Diego, California school district. There is a need for Bilingual (spanish/english) and Monolingual SLP's for the upcoming school year. These are full time positions working primarily with the elementary population.
To find out more about this position or to set up your interview time please ****.
Employee benefits include:
• Highly competitive salary
• Comprehensive insurance including: medical, dental, vision, life, professional liability, and long-and short-term disability
• Matching 401(k)
• Paid ASHA dues
• Continuing education funds
• Diagnostic and therapy materials allowance
• Up-to-date testing battery of materials
• Referral bonus
• Flexible spending account
• Relocation assistance
Speech Language Pathologist's (SLP) - SLPJobs.com
Email : Stephanie.McDaniel@Procaretherapy.com