The Care Management Consultant for the Integrated Care Management Program (iCMP) in collaboration with the manager of care coordination programs is responsible for overseeing the community iCMP. The care management consultant will assess the high risk care manager??s development, implementation and monitoring of patient centric care plans, including interactions with the patient/family, care giver and health care team. Identifying areas of opportunity and creatively working with the care manager to develop alternative strategies. The care management consultant needs sound clinical judgment, creative problem solving skills, critical thinking skills, organizational skills, strong communication skills and an ability to multi-task in a fast changing environment.
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***.care is seeking a full time Care Management Consultant to join our team. This is an exciting opportunity as it is a brand new program that has been developed to better manage our high risk patients with an end goal of helping them become independent in managing their chronic diseases. The successful candidate will work closely with our community based care coordinators to identify areas of opportunity and come up with creative solutions in order to create consistency across all of our practices.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Onsite at the community physician offices daily to observe and provide feedback, recommendations and assistance to the high risk care managers in all aspects of the high risk program (ie. role of care manager, motivational interviewing, working within a health care team, developing patient centric care plans based on the initial assessment and provider input, and the ongoing monitoring of the care plan).
2. Train community care managers on the high risk program including Mosaic/care management system.
3. Attend practice/RSO care team meetings with the care manager.
4. Audit care manager documentation addressing any areas with an opportunity for improvement.
5. Identify best practices to be shared with other RSO network care managers.
6. Collaborate with the Integrated Care Management Program (iCMP) team at Partners.
7. Review and analyze reports identifying areas needing additional focus.
8. Report all findings to the manager of care coordination programs and participate in discussions with PCPM care management director and medical director to develop next steps.
Enjoy a rewarding and autonomous environment where you will play a vital role in educating, treating and mentoring patients. Apply Online, OR **** or email hiring manager at ****
Minimum qualifications include current Massachusetts RN licensure.
BSN Preferred, Certification in case management (CCM) or other applicable professional certification preferred.
5 plus years experience in hospital, health plan or community caser management role required.
Previous experience working in an ambulatory setting such as a health center preferred.
Proficient in computer use and the internet required.
Ability to travel frequently to community based health centers required. (4-5 time per week)
Partners Community Health
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org