Position Summary: The Clinical Coordinator of Care is responsible for the interdisciplinary planning, coordination, implementation and evaluation of health care services for specified participants at LIFE at Lourdes.
ASN required; BSN preferred, NJ RN license required. 2-4 years of exp required and 5-8 years of exp preferred. CCM(Certified Case Manager) certificate preferred.
The minimum specific knowledge and skills necessary to perform this job :
1. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
2. Homecare experience
4. Medical/Surgical experience
5. Negotiation, organization and teamwork skills
Preferred knowledge and skills necessary to perform this job:
1. Knowledge of managed care guidelines
2. Medicare/Medicaid guidelines
3. JCAHO guidelines (continuation of care)
4. Knowledge of the discharge planning process
Save U Staffing
Phone : 619) 445-0065
Fax : (888) 811-8353
Email : email@example.com