June 16, 2012
Rock Hill/Lake Wylie, SC
Physical Therapist-Travel PT for 13 week contract
Attention Physical Therapists: Great travel or local contract position Physical Therapist opportunity available in a skilled nursing facility (SNF)!
As a Physical Therapy professional with our company, you will enjoy significant advantages found only with an industry leader. Our primary role is to help our patients, residents, and clients gain and maintain as much control and independence in their lives as possible. We emphasize strengths, not limitations. We provide the appropriate setting and level of care that enable individuals to reach their highest functional level. We do so while preserving each person’s dignity and sense of well being.
The Physical Therapist organizes, creates, and executes physical therapy programs tailored to each client’s needs. He/she encourages client participation in tasks and therapies designed to restore, reinforce, and enhance independence and productivity following illness or injury. The physical therapist serves a geriatric population.
- Determine appropriate PT, POC & D/C and make adjustments as necessary
- MS Degree or higher in Physical Therapy from an accredited physical therapy program
- Physical Therapy license in the state
- New Graduates Welcome!
About **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***.:
At **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***., it's all about you! We do not make this statement lightly. **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. works extremely hard to earn and maintain your trust. We want to assure you that your placement experience with us is the best in the industry, bar none. **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. focuses on the critically important You Factor by helping YOU to fulfill your career and professional goals. We do this by placing our Therapists' career goals, lifestyle requirements and financial objectives first.
We provide excellent benefits to our employees, such as:
- Competitive compensation and personalized service
- 100% Medical and Dental coverage from your first day of employment
- FREE exceptional, fully-furnished private housing or comparable housing allowance.100% paid utilities.
- Tax Advantage Program
- Weekly pay schedule with Direct Deposit
- Mileage compensation if position requires commute between multiple facilities
- Continuing ED/CEU assistance after each 13 week contract, up to $1,200 per year
- Bonus programs available for certain positions/locations. (ie: sign on incentive, relocation assistance, paid travel, mileage reimbursement program)
Frequently Asked Questions- Travel:
How Long Are Travel Assignments?
At **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***., assignments are typically 13 weeks. However, some assignments can be tailored to fit your individual needs.
Can I an assignment be extended longer than 13 weeks?
Yes! We occasionally receive assignments 26 weeks or longer. Many facilities also offer contract extensions to qualified candidates. The option to extend an existing contract is at the discretion of the employee.
Can I stay permanently with a facility/clinic after I have completed a travel assignment?
Yes! If a client offers permanent employment to the traveler **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. will be happy to assist with the transition process.
Does **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. have assignments in different settings/locations?
Yes! We have assignments in settings such as outpatient, hospital, sub acute, inpatient rehab, pediatrics, skilled nursing, and more. We have relationships, and contracts, with a variety of clients, settings, and locations Nationwide.
QUESTIONS? Please **** or submit your resume @ **** Visit us on-line at **** All Inquires are kept 100% confidential.
More Jobs From This Employer
Report this job
Job Seeker Log In