June 16, 2012
Easley, SC 29640
Skilled Nursing Facility
COTA- Travel COTA in Skilled Nursing Setting-Certi
Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant-COTA- Travel COTA in Skilled Nursing Setting
COTA-GREAT TRAVEL/LOCAL CONTRACT TRAVEL Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant OPPORTUNITY IN A SKILLED NURSING FACILITY! ***SIGN-ON BONUS for MOST ASSIGNMENTS**
Administers prescribed occupational therapy treatment program for patients/residents to facilitate rehabilitation following illness, disease, or injury.
As an Certified Occupational Therapy Asst. professional with our company, you will enjoy significant advantages that only can be found with an industry leader. Outstanding advancement opportunities, qualified colleagues, cutting edge programs and continually expanding and services can all have an impact on your future. Our primary role is to help our patients, residents, and clients gain and maintain as much control and independence in their lives as possible. We emphasize strengths, not limitations. We provide the appropriate setting and level of care that enable individuals to reach their highest functional level. We do so while preserving each person?s dignity and sense of well being.
• FREE exceptional, fully-furnished private housing or comparable housing allowance.100% paid utilites.
• Tax Advantage Program
• Sign-on bonus
• Mileage or drive time if working between two facilities
• Paid weekly
• Medical/Dental/Vision benefits package on the 1st day of employment
• One-on-one personalized service
• Wonderful and exciting locations
• Licenser reimbursement if placed in that state
• Continuing education offered after each 13 week contract, Total f $1200.00 per yr for CEU's.
• Competitive compensation !
Questions? **** or submit your confidentail resume at ****
More Jobs From This Employer
Report this job